Thursday, March 11, 2010

ALPHA AND Mrs. GRACE, THE INSTITUTIONS.

Its not that all are gifted to visit the school which had nurtured them and the teachers who where instrumental in shaping the great life we are enjoying, I am proud that i had that great oppurtunity. I had been to my school ALPHA MATRICULATION, i had been there as a student before but now as a guest. The most astonshing and wonder is the systematic, splendid and secure activities executed by the Chairperson Madam Mrs.GRACE of not just ALPHA SCHOOL but ALPHA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS. She is one of the few outstanding female personalities in the nation, and to my personal opinion her service has to recieve more social acknowledgement, my this post is just a very very small effort to show my thanks as a student and my admiration as a human for another WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING.

No comments:

Post a Comment